Manyak Translations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a newborn translating group that is made to share good mangas, manhwas and manhuas.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizaya Heiwahara
Shizaya Heiwahara

Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara Empty
PostSubject: Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara   Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 2:35 am

Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara Screen11 Lee here, my dear beloved ukes.  Twisted Evil

Family head, your raw provider, proofreader, dick artist, sometimes quality checker. But always, I'm your one and only seme god.  Cool

I don't wanna do jobs as troublesome as typesetting and cleaning anymore. Ah, yeah, but I can still try to clean. It might help me learn techniques in digital arts.

Things about me: graduate (don't ask my course yet), artist, sometimes writer (but haven't made a comics, a serious one, yet), I set the Manyakol Family meet ups.

Two things I dunwanna see: Any posts that has a Yaoi vs Religious Figures contents (also cusses the uses religious name, eg. JFC) and a certain name. scratch

That's all. If you wanna know more. Just faakin' reply to this post. Or stalk me on FB.
Back to top Go down
http://shizayaheiwahara.tumblr.com

Yo! It's Lee aka Shizaya Heiwahara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Manyak Translations :: Welcome Center :: Introductions-
Jump to: